Who We Are
Aloha State Volleyball Club was founded in 2018 by Kolby Kanetake, a former AVCA All-American libero for the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Kolby’s vision of recreating a top-notch volleyball environment comes to fruition as Aloha State Volleyball seeks out young women that share similar waves of passion within the sport.
Here at Aloha State Volleyball Club, we provide opportunities to aspiring student-athletes to be a part of a team and learn important life skills through the sport (teamwork, work-ethic, leadership, time management, accountability, etc.) We are also committed to helping our student-athletes reach their dreams and goals. Whether the goal being to compete in college while furthering their education or making their varsity team for high school, we strive to get you there.
Our club strives to…
- Bring out the best version of our “student-athletes” by prioritizing their education first and foremost.
- Educate players with values of teamwork, commitment and overall work-ethic.
- Respect opponents, officials and each other.
- Develop volleyball players to their maximum potential.
- Win at the highest levels of competition.